William Hrdina started writing in college in 1998 (at the ripe old age of 24). Since then, he’s completed 32 novels and over 150 short stories (and counting). His work is available in good ‘ol fashioned paper copies, ebook or audiobook formats. If you like, for a fee (and expenses) he’ll follow you around and read one of his books to you personally.
A midwestern guy from Chicago, William earned philosophy and religion degrees from Indiana University along with minors in cognitive science, sociology, theater and film. With his highly practical degrees in hand, William went into the workforce, writing at night and after work. After a varied career at the University of Chicago, William moved with his wife and animal children to the Northwest in October of 2012.
Over his prolific 20+ year career, William Hrdina has written novels, screenplays, radio dramas, audiobooks and short stories in the genres of Fiction, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Young Adult, Satire, Humor, Religion, Adventure, Suspense, Horror, Murder Mystery and even a Western(ish). His short audio stories have been played on NPR stations around the country. Occasionally, he can be found hocking his books on Phish lot and at music festivals.
He continues to write every day.
October, 2021 – April, 2022
I have a small, 6-month window where I get the immense privilege of dedicating myself to writing full time. In this time I plan to:
1) Re-record and release Kenny G Must Die!! The audiobook
2) Record and release Necropants Save the World!! audiobook, The sequel to Kenny G.
3) Record the audiobook for my latest novel “Enemy Mind” OR perhaps, the audiobook for An American Buddha. I haven’t decided yet.
4) Have a professional edit my novel “The Devil and Bubba-John”
5) Offer hardback copies of The Gospels of Nikola Tesla, Ialtaboath and An American Buddha.
KGMD Book Two
KGMD Book One